The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued 443 invitations to candidates in the Express Entry system. Candidates who had CRS scores between 469 and 477 were invited. They also needed to have work experience in one of the following nine occupations:
- Financial managers (NOC 0111);
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124);
- Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601);
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111);
- Other financial officers (NOC 1114);
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 122);
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012);
- Allied primary health practitioners (NOC 3124); or
- Dieticians and nutritionists (NOC 3132).
Candidates were invited by Ontario because they may be eligible for the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream. If invited they successfully receive the provincial nomination, they will be awarded an additional 600 CRS points, and be guaranteed to receive an Invitation to Apply for Canadian permanent residence in a subsequent Express Entry draw.
Those who were invited in the November 12 draw now have 45 calendar days to apply for the provincial nomination.